Options

I hate studying...

scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
I know it is 90 min so I would expect the usual amount. After starting to study for this one again I remembered why I hated it so freaking much... So much freak material! I just got done going through Vol 1 of the study guide and getting ready to start on the second one. Sorta sucks how much I have forgotten since I went through it in the Net Acad though. I must say this one makes the BCMSN and ONT look like childs play in my opinion with the amount of material they throw at you.

I don't think starting for this one right after I crammed down ONT in 2 weeks is doing my brain any good...crazy.gif
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement
    You are expressly prohibited from disclosing, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any exam and any related information including, without limitation, questions, answers, worksheets, computations, drawings, diagrams, length or number of exam segments or questions, or any communication, including oral communication regarding or related to the exam (known collectively as “Proprietary Information”),

The FIRST RULE....
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    Whoops! Figured since they gave out th number that was on the CCNA (or used to anyways) that it was allowed. Doesn't matter anyways, was just using that to gripe about studying icon_wink.gif
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    The FIRST RULE....

I won't even ask what the 6th rule is! icon_wink.gif:)
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

roswaldroswald Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The FIRST RULE....

The first rule of Cisco Club is .... you do not talk about Cisco Club.
  • Options
    Paul BozPaul Boz Member Posts: 2,620 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just keep focused and try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Print out the exam blueprint and tape it to your wall. Highlight topics as you go over them. You'll notice that as you get to notch off a new item your list of things to study will dwindle. Visual proof that you're making progress is always a big motivator. Also keep in mind that it is the hardest of the CCNP exams to prepare for so once you've passed it it's all down hill. Good luck and stay focused :)
    Whoops! Figured since they gave out th number that was on the CCNA (or used to anyways) that it was allowed. Doesn't matter anyways, was just using that to gripe about studying icon_wink.gif

They do. Cisco's NDA is a literal contradiction of itself in many cases. The "rule #1" is supposed to apply to sharing information regarding to how many labs/sims are on the exam. It's a violation of the NDA just to read the link below icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/640-802.html
    CCNP | CCIP | CCDP | CCNA, CCDA
    CCNA Security | GSEC |GCFW | GCIH | GCIA
    pbosworth@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/paul_bosworth
    Blog: http://www.infosiege.net/
  • Options
    Thanks Paul, I basically just figured I was a bit burned out so I took a two days off from studying and decided to focus on other things for a few days and feel much better about it. I will probably start studying again today. Just needed to give it time to all soak in.