Need instruction

KasorKasor Member Posts: 934 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone have instruction on how to install HP LJ 8000 series LVPS?
Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn

Comments

• tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    Search for the service manual. Most of the HP ones are out there.
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    Well which operating system is being used?

Im assuming windows. Is this connected via usb or the network?

Start>printers and faxes > add new printer > choose usb or create new TCP/ip port with proper IP info > select driver > name printer > print test page
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505

Start>printers and faxes > add new printer > choose usb or create new TCP/ip port with proper IP info > select driver > name printer > print test page
    LVPS = Low Voltage Power Supply. Kasor wants to know how to replace a hardware component. As I said, the service manual is out there and it tell you exactly what to do...
  • seuss_ssuesseuss_ssues Member Posts: 629
    tiersten wrote:

LVPS = Low Voltage Power Supply. Kasor wants to know how to replace a hardware component. As I said, the service manual is out there and it tell you exactly what to do...

Well that would explain why Kasor, whom from other posts i know to be knowledgable, would ask how to install a printer. I completely did not catch the LVPS. I just assumed it was another model of HP printer.

thanks for the correction tiersten