Options

If You were immigrating would you?....

BUTCHER 88BUTCHER 88 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi first post,ill just say i like this forum lots of info and nice people.

Ok i have just finished college, got a Advanced Diploma in I.T, passed my A+ 601 , taking 602 today ! I have had no experiance in a I.T job and have just had a job offer...

The thing is i (hopefully) will be immigrating to Canada at the end of November, but it could be longer, way longer icon_cry.gif

Should i tell them that i might be moving at the end of the year?

I really need the experiance though....

If i pass it up and wait for November, i might not be untill next year that we move.

Need help, what would you do? Thanks for any replys!!!

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Why not try contracting? for things like rollouts etc? least you wont be "tied down" as such.

I dont see it a problem going for a job to better yourself even if you dont intend to stay longer than a year (for example). but obviously the employer would be annoyed :D but hey most companies dont blink when they have to get rid off people.

If u do go for a permanent job just dont make it obvious your there for the short run! and when you do leave dont make it obvious thats what u intended to do all along!

Good luck in Canada, ive heard it pretty cold ! icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    Thanks for reply, yes i think i will go ahead with it thanks for your input, passed my 602 today so i am fully A+ certified now!

Thanks again!
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What part of Canada we're you planning on emigrating to?
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I wouldnt mind moving to Canada if I wasnt already rooted here.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    astorrs wrote:
    Congrats on the pass! What part of Canada we're you planning on emigrating to?

Where are you emigrating from?
  • Options
    From England to Vancouver Canada !!! I love it there!