Options

Whew, passed by the hair of my chinny, chin, chin -745

cheesecouponscheesecoupons Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
Glad that's over. Prometric still having some issues. My first 4 questions were sim - was not expecting that. Everything else is pretty much covered on this board.

Thanks all!

/also, I passed the MCP and desktop support about 5 months ago. Does Microsoft send you any kind of nerdy certificate or something? How do you proove you have the certs, just show them your test results? Hi we are Microsoft give us your $125 - then we don't care what happens.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I remember my 290 "started" with a sim too and I was like, oh dear...

To order your welcome kits, login to the MCP site at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/ then look under "Program Benefits->Welcome Kit and Certificates" and scroll to the bottom of the page.
  • Options
    Thank You. You even supplied the link.
    So many smart folks here!!
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Thank You. You even supplied the link.
    So many smart folks here!!

I agree, especially people like Astorrs. Congrats on your pass! What's next? Wow, 4 sims off the bat would definitely throw me for a loop.
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    I was going to do the 70-291 but I have been going full speed for 8 months with Microsoft. I am going to start to study for the N+ then revisit the 291 when I can devote more time to it.
    Hopefully this is the right thing.
    I was going for the MCSA - how long to I have to ttake that last test?
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You'll have until they retire the exams. Since they just retired the 2000 exams last March, I think you're going to be good for a few years at least.
  • Options
    NadzzNadzz Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□