Options

70-620 Exam - No of questions & Time

ayermulehayermuleh Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I am taking my 70-620 Vista Exam on 24/07/2008. Can anyone tell me how many question is it ?

And how long the Exam time ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Options
    RogMcDogRogMcDog Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I had 64 questions and as others have posted about 10 were simulations. The length of time was crazy - I thinik about 4 hours and the exam should not take anything like that long. I think it took me about an hour. Running out of time will not be a problem.

The exam format changed a fw weeks ago and the details above are for the latest exam format. Previously it was more conventional (shorter, no sims etc). The sims are really cool by the way but can be a little off putting - at first I thought my test centre PC had crashed to the desktop!

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    khokheqakhokheqa Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have passed the second exam 70-622 with 1000 score with the help of **** **** on 17th June. Now i m looking to pass 70-620. Can you suggest me any ****? I thought it will be easy like 622. Now i see people are saying that there are simulations and other stuff. I was prepared for **** 70-620 v2.73 **** (http://www.****.com/70-620.html)
    but now its seems the pattern has changed. Advise please.

Secondly, can i order a MCP kit for only 70-622 passed exam? If yes what i will get can u post the pictures of the certificate and card etc?

Thanks...
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    khokheqa wrote:
    I have passed the second exam 70-622 with 1000 score with the help of **** **** on 17th June. Now i m looking to pass 70-620. Can you suggest me any ****? I thought it will be easy like 622. Now i see people are saying that there are simulations and other stuff. I was prepared for **** 70-620 v2.73 **** (http://www.****.com/70-620.html)

Secondly, can i order a MCP kit for only 70-622 passed exam? If yes what i will get can u post the pictures of the certificate and card etc?

Thanks...

Ohhhh puuurrrlllleeeaassseeeeee icon_rolleyes.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    RogMcDogRogMcDog Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    khokheqa wrote:

Thanks...

Anyone who uses **** will get what they deserve with the reformatted 70-620 exam.
  • Options
    dave0212dave0212 Member Posts: 287
    How about you try studying for the exam and using the software to learn the interfaces, maybe do some labs.

I know it sounds crazy but you might actually learn something icon_cool.gif
    This week I have achieved unprecedented levels of unverifiable productivity

Working on
    Learning Python and OSCP