CCNA exploitation........Protest this!

saad_mominsaad_momin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,
A Friend of mine went to attend the CCNA examinations in some college(I don't remember the name of that college.). There the supervisor just snatched his mobile first for the reason that he will **** and promise to return it after the exams.....
Then after half hour, he snatched his purse and took out all the money.........My friend protested this.....So he asked him to keep quite otherwise he will fake-catch him for cheating which will ruin his studies and the classes money as well.
The stolen mobile was Sony-Ericsson K890i and money was near about Rs 2,430.......I am very sad for my friend & respectively angry for that rascal supervisor.
I will post the name of the institute my friend went for exams.....
icon_profileright.gificon_profileleft.gif

Bye,
SAAD
Need Help.....Ask Me.....

Comments

  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    He should just contact like the local police about the situation.
    WIP: IPS exam
  • saad_mominsaad_momin Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No he cant do that.......
    Need Help.....Ask Me.....
  • nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    sorry to hear that then, being stolen from is one of the worst feelings no doubt about that
    WIP: IPS exam
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is why i prefer to take only the necessary things with me to the exam, not that i have had anything like this before mind you.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

    Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    nel wrote:
    This is why i prefer to take only the necessary things with me to the exam, not that i have had anything like this before mind you.

    +1!

    I take in my ID's, my inhaler as I'm asthmatic, and my detached car key. Everything else is locked up in the glove box of my car.
    Good luck to all!
  • cbigbrickcbigbrick Member Posts: 284
    HHHHMMMMMMMM....where I take exams, they have lockers were you place all you stuff. All you take in is the key from the locker. Great idea. I've had no issues.
    And in conclusion your point was.....???

    Don't get so upset...it's just ones and zeros.
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 671
    saad_momin wrote:
    Then after half hour, he snatched his purse and took out all the money

    Sorry, you lost me at "his purse"... :)
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Uhm.. first of all, I would still contact local police and notify Prometric about the incident. I'm not going to protest the exam based off of one bad proctor. If your friend doesn't have the strength to take the incident to the police and Prometric, then he shouldn't complain.

    Actually, I believe most Prometric sites offer lockers or some sort of storage.



    Oh yeah, BeaverC32.. your comment was hilarious! He lost me at "his purse", too!
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,090
    saad_momin wrote:
    No he cant do that.......
    And what's the reason?

    Test centers have cameras -- so if he had gone to the police or to Vue the "evidence" could be used to punish the criminal.

    I always find "friend of a friend" posts funny.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,314 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I expected CCNA exploitation to be 8-year-old CCNAs being forced to configure routers and switches in a Chinese sweatshops...
  • AldurAldur Juniper Moderator Member Posts: 1,460
    dynamik wrote:
    I expected CCNA exploitation to be 8-year-old CCNAs being forced to configure routers and switches in a Chinese sweatshops...

    hahahhahahaha, oh hell, i was thinking the same thing when I read the topic
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

    -Bender
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    What do you expect us to do if your friend can't stand up for himself and contact the local authorities?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray MSIT InfoSec, CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, EnCE, C|EH, CySA+, PenTest+, CASP+, Security+ Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 11,667 Admin
    This happened in India? Are we to understand that theft and the inability to trust the local authorities are common there?
  • LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    dynamik wrote:
    I expected CCNA exploitation to be 8-year-old CCNAs being forced to configure routers and switches in a Chinese sweatshops...

    Damn funny, I wish I would have thought of that first... icon_cool.gif
This discussion has been closed.