Options

What score to pass ccna 640-802

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
http://www.techexams.net/technotes/ccna/osimodel.shtml

hey guys

where is the passing score for ccna 640-802 is cisco hiding it. my eyes suck
but I had thought it was on top where they say how many questions??
help
Thanks

i guess it doesnt matter i get what i get but would like to know a pass score
;)[/quote]

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They dont disclose it because its against there NDA (even though its sprawled throughout forums) and they can change the pass mark as and when they feel. But its alot higher than the MS stuff icon_wink.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    even knowing the passing score doesn't help that much as you don't know what types of questions you'll get, how many of each type and how many points they are worth each not to mention the possibility of questions that aren't graded

good luck though IT Daddy, i've been following your blog and think you are well prepared
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    From Cisco Online Certification Support
    As a matter of policy Cisco Systems, Inc. does not disclose the content of our certification exams. This includes exam pass marks, the exact number of questions on each exam, as well as the number of each type of question a candidate will see during their exam.

:mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    We could tell you but then we would have to shoot you! icon_lol.gif Seriously though Mike has the correct info. If you are well prepared it should not really be an issue. Good luck icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks dudes!

yeah, I think I am ready...cause Iam getting sick of looking at it all the time ; like I want to puke cause know I can do binary in my head sick! and well and I sleep waking up
    talking ACLs in my sleep and nat translation commands my son said; embarrassing hahha
    I got issues hshahahah! but I like that fact that I am programming in my sleep!
    that means I will laugh thru the exam. Yeah 1.5 minutes per question sucks you either see it or you don't! thanks I will keep you posted and well I have been known to blow exams bad or rock them so either way will report my score and well i do have the 2nd shot coming and I will humbly take it if I have a brain fart day. yeah, my blog i use for notes;
    it isnt as good as routermyworld blog but I am doing it fast so I have my chicken scratch so who knows! I am getting Sick and excited all at once.. 7 Aug 2008 10 am ;) getting ready!
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    make sure you ride to the exam looking like this

scotland-wallace4.gif
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    TryPingingTheServerTryPingingTheServer Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    make sure you ride to the exam looking like this

scotland-wallace4.gif

FREEDOM!!!!
    "His GPA is a solid 2.0. Right in that meaty part of the curve - not showing off, not falling behind."
  • Options
    IncInc Member Posts: 184
    FREE BEER!

(ides of friday)
  • Options
    laidbackfreaklaidbackfreak Member Posts: 991
    ITdaddy, judging by your blogs n work put it im sure you'll nail it.........

just chill n watch the time and breath.... icon_smile.gif
    if I say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of them offends, I usually mean the other one :-)