Options

Passed on 2nd try :)

bar182bar182 Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well the first time I underrated the exam and did no study whatsoever and got 654 icon_redface.gif

Finally decided to try again and went through lots of note and used transcender and got 842 :) was pretty surprised how high the mark was.

On to 70-290! I am looking forward to that :D
MCP | MCTS:Vista| CCA:XenApp5|
WIP > 70-291 for MCSA

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well, if you go by your average score, you passed it both times icon_cool.gif

Congratulations, welcome to the forums, and good luck with 291!
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello all,

longtime reader, first time poster. Took the 70-270 yesterday and received a 632, studied for 3 months, MS Press, Exam Cram, Sybex, and Transcender. I am in the process of reviewing the areas i missed. Anyone know of the retake period, do I have to wait some prescribed amount of time, or just take when i am ready, which i plan to do this month.

Thanks
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    jetfan75 wrote:
    Hello all,

longtime reader, first time poster. Took the 70-270 yesterday and received a 632, studied for 3 months, MS Press, Exam Cram, Sybex, and Transcender. I am in the process of reviewing the areas i missed. Anyone know of the retake period, do I have to wait some prescribed amount of time, or just take when i am ready, which i plan to do this month.

Thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/registering.mspx
    "Q. What is the exam-retake policy?
    A. If you do not pass an exam the first time you take it, you may retake it at any time. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least 14 days to retake the exam a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again. Beta exams may be taken only once. "
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)