Options

Passed w/ 885

rickjr13rickjr13 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
After studying for five weeks, I finally sat down and took the test. This being my first Microsoft exam I was wondering what to expect and doubted that I studied enough. Well I guess I might have over-studied, but hell I'll take that any day of the week twice on Sundays. A handful of sims, the funny thing was I didn't feel very confident with permissions going into the test and it seems like i got bombarded these questions. I'm sure it wasn't any more than anyone else, they were just amplified due to my lack of confidence.

Next up 291 in 30 days!

Thanks to everyone who posts on here, I've been checking out the board daily for the last month and I don't plan on stopping til I'm MCSE certified, I might not even stop then.

Comments

• Options
    somedudefromthenetsomedudefromthenet Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    :P Congratulation Dude!!

Longer preparation is always the safe way to go, specially for the beast icon_wink.gif

Overclocked Admin
    coffee.jpg
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    kmfinegan1kmfinegan1 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass.

291 - Study DNS and as painful and pointless as it is RRAS

Good luck
    In Progress 70-431
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

Good luck with the beast!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    kmfinegan1 wrote:
    Congrats on the pass.

291 - Study DNS and as painful and pointless as it is RRAS

Good luck
    +1, congrats on the pass and like kmfinegan1 said, make sure you learn RRAS even though you will probably never encounter it in your career... :)
  • Options
    unclejohnnyunclejohnny Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Good luck with the beast...
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." Willy Wonka