Options

who cracks their knuckles?

2»

Comments

• Options
    scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ULWiz wrote:
    I was just trying to find out why you need to.

It feels good. I remember when I played clarinet I would have to pop all my fingers before I played or they felt very stiff and made it harder for me to play. Before I type I always pop my knuckles too.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    In marching band they told us not to crack our knuckles in cold weather because it would (temporarily) make the finger joints swell and decrease finger dexterity. I have no idea if this is true or not. Not a big deal for drummers if it is, but you certainly don't want a bunch of dumb-knuckle trumpets and clarinets at a football game...I guess.
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Just reading this post made me want to crack my knuckles really really bad. Normally I pop my knuckles about 10-15 times a day, my fingers tend to stiffen up, seems more so with all the typing I do with this job.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    waltdeewaltdee Member Posts: 122
    Aldur wrote:
    Just reading this post made me want to crack my knuckles really really bad. Normally I pop my knuckles about 10-15 times a day, my fingers tend to stiffen up, seems more so with all the typing I do with this job.

Well, from the your video on the left under your stars, it looks way more than 10-15 times a day...
    when one is the, the one will be the being of willing to be the one.
  • Options
    kadshahkadshah Member Posts: 388 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i love to crack my neck.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I crack my knuckles & back regularly. :)
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    waltdee wrote:
    Well, from the your video on the left under your stars, it looks way more than 10-15 times a day...

haha i didn't think of that, i suppose that avatar does fit me in more then one way :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    pLuhhmmpLuhhmm Member Posts: 146
    Just right now thanks for reminding me it felt good!! ahhhh I love myths of arthritis.
    Ever wonder what makes special sauce so special? YO!