Options

BIG THANK YOU

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just wanted to pass on my thanks to techexams.net and all the members who have helped me in the past. I have found this site by far one of the best techie sites for helping with exam preperation and any general IT questions/support/advice etc.

The techexam forums have proved to be a great help when occasionally an IT problem at work has me stumped, I will receive a response literally within minutes. I know a lot of techie sites out there that charge you for this kind of information. I do try and give back to the site when I can by responding to other members posts and today I have made a donation to the site. So thanks guys for all the hard work preparing the practice exams and writing the study notes etc.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    You're very welcome. . . now where's my check? icon_lol.gif

Seriously, though, this site is great and I share in the sentiment that it's probably one of the best tech-related forums out there. My thanks goes out to all the uber-geeks at TechExams.net as well. How would I waste time between work and classes without you guys?

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,565 Mod
    I want to take this chance to thank each and every single contributor in this forum ! you really gave me vision and solid understanding of the meaning of certifications and experience.

You made me understand the importance of experience compared to certifications. Keep up the good work, we love this forum !
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com