Options

Just a quick question.

klone74klone74 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
the techexams is rated a 6.7 for 70-270 how is the real mcp rate 1-10? and is it much different?

Comments

• Options
    Paulst30Paulst30 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To answer the question, i felt that this site was the closest to the exam as you can get. The wording and everything is the same.

I just wish there was a bigger bank of questions. Trancsender exams are a little over the top.

I personally dont think just doing the practice exams will see you through it. Its worth reading more and more and when you get sick of reading, listen to some annoying guy in CBT nuggets hahah

I got the whole MCSA nugget pack and i can listen to it because the guys voice is so irritating..
    On a dignified path to certification
    70-270 - 24th July 2008
  • Options
    klone74klone74 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeh thats what i was thinking but i just did that exam and i got 70% so i was thinking i was ready but need to tip to 75% or 80% just to be on the safe side.

thanks
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'd say up it to about 90% to be confident of clearing the real exam. That gives you a nice cushion and you are confident when tick an answer, not second-guessing yourself.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    MobilOne wrote:
    I'd say up it to about 90% to be confident of clearing the real exam. That gives you a nice cushion and you are confident when tick an answer, not second-guessing yourself.
    +1, 90% is what people usually recommend.