Resume review/critique

sprinkl3ssprinkl3s Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
Anyone mind giving me suggestions for my resume. It can be found here:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgk7x77b_1g54gnzf2&invite=hjn3fsx

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    The only thing I would say is put your summary in a paragraph format and move the certifications with education. Overall it looks good to me icon_thumright.gif
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • sprinkl3ssprinkl3s Member Posts: 92 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice networker.

i went ahead and moved the certs portion to right after experience. I will have to work on and think about the summary as a paragraph.
  • TherhinoTherhino Member Posts: 122
    I like it good work
  • remyforbes777remyforbes777 Member Posts: 499
    Here is what I would say about the resume. Nothing jumps out at me and thats not good. What I mean is this....all throughout your resume all you have down are things that you have done. Nothing tells me that you have done any of those things well. The key to having a good resume is to think qualitative and quantitative. You have you administered Windows but for how many servers. Did you do it well. What did you do that makes you better than the rest. Did you write scripts that decreased some manual process? These things matter.
    You have:
    Created VB scripts to performs system configuration tasks
    (This is a good place to put something quantitave. Such as Created VP scripts to automate system configuration tasks and decreased manual work by 15% ....or something to that nature)

You have a ton of things that you have done on here. Make what you do stand out from the next guy.