Options

Passed!

Passed today with a 835. Didn't see as much PKI as I expected. There was some clustering but mostly alot of 291 material. When I answered question 36 of 43 it said "Teminating..." and the test session closed out. Was worried that I would have to start over but they were able to recover my progress to finish the test. Just have the 294 left to get my MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on 294!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Nice one.

Prometric really need to get their act together. I've noted that lots of recent posts detailing experiences with MS tests have had similar issues with tests crashing/stalling, and lets be honest you don't need the extra stress under exam conditions. I've got the 291 soon, and if that crashes mid way through I can envisage the PC being hurled through the window.......

Glad it didn't affect you though :D Good luck on the 294.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations! Glad you got through that one relatively safe. Good luck on finishing up your MCSE!
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    TechnowizTechnowiz Member Posts: 211
    I might have thrown the pc too if it had been the 291. I've heard stories of people's test crashing in the middle of that test and losing what they had already completed. There's no excuse for that.
  • Options
    harristsharrists Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, I just passed 70-291 today and I can tell you the "Termination" crash happen for 4 times!! Made me crazy!
  • Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck with 294 and wrapping up the MCSE! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Techo.. this post is like a month old.. why aren't you done with 294 yet ;)

And by that I mean, "belated congratulations!" :D
  • Options
    TechnowizTechnowiz Member Posts: 211
    Yeah I have been slacking this past month. Hardly any studying at all! icon_rolleyes.gif Been really busy though. We got moved in to a new house in July and still getting settled in. Plus had family and friends come in from all over for our wedding on the 16th. I'm about to get back into the swing of things though. Would like to finish up my MCSE and see if I can land a raise. Still haven't decided what to work on after MCSE. I have a CCNA exam voucher that expires in October. I have the free elearning course from Microsoft for ISA 2006. Passing that exam would give me MCSE:S. And I'm also pushing to get vmware implemented where I work and have a strong interest in getting my VCP if I can find a way to take the course. And then there is linux...
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Wow, new house and marriage? Sounds like the last couple of months have been crazy for you! Congrats and congrats!