Options

blackberry certs?

are there any certs for bes? where did some of you went to for your bes training? any1 one u guys recommend it or u think it is a waste of money? also any1 recommend/know any bes courses in nyc being taught and how much? if not in nyc, where? my company is paying for my training course. i'm asking because i see alot of employer now a day asking for bes or they have a role dedicated spedifically for bes admin. thx in advance.

Comments

• Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    There's not much to BES. Read the manual to be honest. I am a "BES Admin" here, one of my many hats.... It's pretty straight forward and easy to use. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    are there any certs for bes? where did some of you went to for your bes training? any1 one u guys recommend it or u think it is a waste of money? also any1 recommend/know any bes courses in nyc being taught and how much? if not in nyc, where? my company is paying for my training course. i'm asking because i see alot of employer now a day asking for bes or they have a role dedicated spedifically for bes admin. thx in advance.

Yes, and BES is pretty easy to install, implement, and manage. I dont see it hurting to have them though, just dont think they have the pull like other certs.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    vincentnyc10vincentnyc10 Member Posts: 133
    snadam wrote:

Yes, and BES is pretty easy to install, implement, and manage. I dont see it hurting to have them though, just dont think they have the pull like other certs.

if so, i take ur word for it. looking at their 1 day $849 course...change my mind...lol.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Still too early to talk about it. There still not enough info about it. It is good to know when you are the BES admin or part of your job role.
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□

if so, i take ur word for it. looking at their 1 day $849 course...change my mind...lol.

this is where you get the company to fork over the dough for the education and certification, if applicable :D Like kasor said, its too early to determine thier role in the cert world. Definitely good info to know though.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security