Options

Mass Effect : Bring Down the Sky PC Available

AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ahriakin wrote:

Maybe it's "finally" for you PC users ;)

This has been out for the 360 forever. It's pretty sweet that you don't have to pay for it though.

I can't wait for the next two. This was my most enjoyable gaming experience in the last few years. My wife saw got interested in it one day, so she completely avoided me until I was done with it, so she could start a new game and experience it for herself. Then her sister had to spend the next week at our place, so she could go through it as well.
  • Options
    TechJunkyTechJunky Member Posts: 881
    Wow, that game looks intense. I may just purchase it.
  • Options
    AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dynamik wrote:
    Ahriakin wrote:

Maybe it's "finally" for you PC users ;)

This has been out for the 360 forever. It's pretty sweet that you don't have to pay for it though.

I can't wait for the next two. This was my most enjoyable gaming experience in the last few years. My wife saw got interested in it one day, so she completely avoided me until I was done with it, so she could start a new game and experience it for herself. Then her sister had to spend the next week at our place, so she could go through it as well.

PC and 360 too :), I just hate anything remotely FPS'ish with a console controller. The PC version doesn't pause for combat selections so it runs at a better pace imho. Superb game on both platforms regardless though. That last 20 minutes was one of the finest gaming experiences of my life.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    You guys know about how many hours of gameplay the Bringing Down the Sky add on gives you. The main game was suprisingly short and if it only adds 2 hrs of gameplay then its not really worth downloading to me.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think it's just 2-5 depending on how you play.
  • Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    hmm 5 wouldn't be bad, I like to take games slow to, explore everything possible.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender