Options

books to prepare

deekapdeekap Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone

i know this topic is discussed before and people have recommended either MS or Sybex books but only 2 or 3 people gave their opinions . i am starting to prepare for 70-210 soon, so if more people can give feedback about study books it wil be really great. i already have 2000 pro installed on my PC.
please reply with ur feedback.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Here's a good suggestion. Use both the Sybex, and M$ press books. You should have at least two sources. What better than the official M$ book, and Sybex, which I used and thought was good. I passed 210 first around. Relatively easy, if your familiar enough with some administrative stuff. Practice, and it should be a no brainer.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Ricka182, is right. I have found out from my other certification exams that you should always use at least 2 good study guides so that you cover more than one approach to the material, and, most likely, cover more material. No one guide is complete in itself.

I'm presently studying for 70-210 and using M$ Press and Sybex. I'll probably also get the Exam Cram 2 book too!

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki