Options

Any Transcender Special Offer Codes?

jaelaejaelae Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Taking a Microsoft exam and wanted to grab Transcender's practice exams off their website. Anyone have any special offer codes for a discount on these? I haven't been able to find one and I try to only use them as they have pretty good question / answers that reflect test material.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I've never seen them go on sale or offer discounts (and I own 14 of them). I might just be unlucky though...
  • Options
    goforthbmerrygoforthbmerry Member Posts: 244
    I was able to by a voucher on ebay once. The seller bought a multi pack and had one left over so I got it for $25. I thought it was a great deal. It was such a great deal that I was very skeptical about what I would actually get. I got a voucher number and given a URL to go to to pick whatever test I wanted. Unfortunately I have never seen again for less than $100
    Going for MCSE:security, Intermediate ITIL, PMP
  • Options
    bwcartybwcarty Member Posts: 422 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I seem to recall Transcender offering a 40% discount around the end of August last year as part of their anniversary sale, but it only lasted a few days. If you're not in a rush, it may be worth watching out for them to run the special again.

I've also picked up a couple voucher code from www.rtek2000.com. The ordering process was a bit nerve racking, but they did send me an email with a valid code to download the exam from Transcender.
    Help eradicate blood cancers with a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I never bought Transcender directly from them but from eBay ...

Actually this was the reason why I even signed up on eBay and haven't used it for anything else (yet)..

You get vouchers from certified seller for $99

So far I bought about 7 different Transcender that way and don't regret it (he - I saved about 300 bucks in the process)

Example : eBay 230278923043
    Unfortunately I have never seen again for less than $100

Which is still a great deal ...
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p