Just for fun.. What cologne do you wear?

Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
My collection: Kenneth Cole Black, Kenneth Cole RSVP, Burberry Touch, Versace (blue bottle), Lacoste (gray bottle), Eternity Summer edition, Davidoff CoolWater, Polo black, Polo green, Hugo Boss (bottle that looks like a canteen), Paco Robbane (green bottle), Drakar Noir, One O One, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Prada (purple bottle), Burberry Brit, Calvin Klein Man, Truth by Calvin Klein, Soul by Hugo Boss, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgia Armani.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    DKNY and Armani. Both were received from girls I was dating in the past.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • ULWizULWiz Member Posts: 722
    Ahh my choice is the following

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgia Armani
    CompTIA A+ Nov 25, 1997
    CompTIA Network+ March 7, 2008
    MCTS Vista 620 June 14, 2008
    MCP Server 290 Nov 15, 2008
    MCP Server 291 In Progress (Exam 12/28/09)
    Cisco CCENT In Progress
    MCP Server 291 In Progress
    C|EH In Progress
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    Issey Miyake, Burberry Brit, Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Fleur Male, Enrico Rodriguez - Male

Just some of my collection ;p

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP
  • coffeekingcoffeeking Member Posts: 305 ■■■■□□□□□□
    As Matthew McConaughey says: "A man should smell like a man"...I tend to follow the same logic. I used to be big in colognes and stuff but then switched to taking showers every single day or twice a day depending on the needs. But no more colognes, taking a shower keeps you clean.
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I use to wear colognes back when the wife and I were dating :D
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,570 Mod
    lacoste
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• bjaxxbjaxx Member Posts: 217
    UnixGuy wrote:
    lacoste

Good ole Natural...
    "You have to hate to lose more than you love to win"
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Nothing beats the smell of clean.

I still gag 20 years later thinking about working out at the East Bank Club downtown after work. It's hard to forget the funk of people who probably showered the night before work to save time in the morning, walked from the train station to work wearing a suit, walked to lunch in 90 degree summer heat in their suit, walked to the East Bank Club in the same 90 degree summer heat wearing their suit, and then splashed on some more eau-de-skunk to cover their body oder for their after work workout.

I think one time the had to evacuate the club because of a "suspected gas leak" -- quite a few people were getting headaches. But I think it was just a particularly toxic mix of perfumes and colognes (and body funk) that day. Heck -- I'm getting a headache now just remembering that day.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ive got a tonne of aftershaves (mainly presents from my gf) but my favourite is allure sport by chanel. Not very manly but its V.gd icon_lol.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    TUNA FISH SANDWICH!!! icon_lol.gif
    Good luck to all!
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Curve for Men. icon_cool.gif

The GF wants me to get some Aqua De Gio. icon_eek.gif
  • kmfinegan1kmfinegan1 Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Chrome by Azzaro
    In Progress 70-431
  • gojericho0gojericho0 Member Posts: 1,059 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Armani...it makes me a sexy beast
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a crap ton of cologne. Some I picked up when I was in France and the rest has been given to me over the years by former girlfriends. Thing is I never wear the stuff. I am pretty sure I have all the kinds listed plus a lot more. You would think the women I date would get a clue that I don't wear it when 1) they never smell it and 2) they see my massive collection of it.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So is anyone going to admit to wearing Brut or old spice then ??? icon_lol.gif ...COME ON you know you wanna!
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nel wrote:
    So is anyone going to admit to wearing Brut or old spice then ??? icon_lol.gif ...COME ON you know you wanna!

I used to love Old Spice! But an ex a long time ago made me stop wearing it and bought me some other aftershave that I haven't run out of yet and that was like 10 years ago.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    nel wrote:

I wear Old Spice Deodorant & Body spray... (afterhours, not original. icon_lol.gif )
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All that stuff gives me a headache. Can't stand any of it. I've had to leave rooms when someone walks in with a heavy dose, same for woman's perfume. I remember car pooling way back 20 years ago in Chicago with a guy who wore too much after shave and 3 woman all with different perfumes. It was gag-me in the winter with the windows rolled up and the heater blasting. Almost made me sick a few times. icon_pale.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • macdudemacdude Member Posts: 173
    I wear Polo blue. The wife don't like it when I wear something else.
  • waltdeewaltdee Member Posts: 122
    me? emporio armani, joop, eternity, hugo boss, versatti, chritian dior, ralph lauren.
    when one is the, the one will be the being of willing to be the one.
  • waltdeewaltdee Member Posts: 122
    sprkymrk wrote:
    All that stuff gives me a headache. Can't stand any of it. I've had to leave rooms when someone walks in with a heavy dose, same for woman's perfume. I remember car pooling way back 20 years ago in Chicago with a guy who wore too much after shave and 3 woman all with different perfumes. It was gag-me in the winter with the windows rolled up and the heater blasting. Almost made me sick a few times. icon_pale.gif

Hope no one feels the same by you not having any.
    when one is the, the one will be the being of willing to be the one.
  • vsmith3rdvsmith3rd Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CK-1 by Calvin Klein. A cologne for men, not boys. One spray, goes all the way.
    Certified Lunatic.
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Off-topic forum is off-topic.
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    waltdee wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:

Hope no one feels the same by you not having any.

Shower and deoderant. I dont have to smell like wine, alchohol, spice, or flowers do I? You want to wear it go ahead. Everything in moderation.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Shower and deodorant here as well. I can't stand the smell of most colognes and perfumes. There are a few aftershaves out there that smell decent though.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    I wear Prada for Men and Derek Jeter Driven. I don't subscribe to the cologne bath philosophy though. Spray, delay and walk away. I spray in front of me twice and walk through it. My best advice is listen to women when picking a cologne. The real reason, other than to smell good, is that you want to be noticed and who better to tell you what to wear right?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What did Will Ferrell use in Anchorman? I gotta get me some of that...
  • TechJunkyTechJunky Member Posts: 881
    Just a shower and deoderant here. I have no need for cologne. I purchased "Candys" cologne about 6 years ago and it still is completely full. I have a problem with people overdosing on the cologne/perfume.

The worst is when people go to the gym and take a bath in their cologne thinking it will cover their stinky body... That is the worst smell ever. Just skip the bath in the cologne/perfume and take a shower..?
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ULWiz wrote:
    Ahh my choice is the following

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgia Armani

x2
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    What did Will Ferrell use in Anchorman? I gotta get me some of that...

I want what his friend wore. Sex Panther i think it was... it was worse than when a raccoon got into the copier..
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."