Just for fun.. What cologne do you wear?

2»

Comments

• vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    What did Will Ferrell use in Anchorman? I gotta get me some of that...

I want what his friend wore. xxxxxxxxxxx Panther i think it was... it was worse than when a raccoon got into the copier..

It smells like Bigfoots....... icon_lol.gif
  • LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Mmartin_47 wrote:
    My collection: Kenneth Cole Black, Kenneth Cole RSVP, Burberry Touch, Versace (blue bottle), Lacoste (gray bottle), Eternity Summer edition, Davidoff CoolWater, Polo black, Polo green, Hugo Boss (bottle that looks like a canteen), Paco Robbane (green bottle), Drakar Noir, One O One, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Prada (purple bottle), Burberry Brit, Calvin Klein Man, Truth by Calvin Klein, Soul by Hugo Boss, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgia Armani.

Damn.

You must have some serious B.O to cover up... icon_wink.gif
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I wear eau de natural, basically its the smell of a big chunky fella's balls after pulling cable all day in a non air conditioned building. Smells good.
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    Pash wrote:
    I wear eau de natural, basically its the smell of a big chunky fella's balls after pulling cable all day in a non air conditioned building. Smells good.

Funny. I bet in some remote tribe somewhere, that scent would get you worshipped as a God or something.... icon_wink.gif
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Pash wrote:

icon_eek.gif

I just fell off the chair laughing - jeez Pash too much info.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Shower and deoderant. I dont have to smell like wine, alchohol, spice, or flowers do I? You want to wear it go ahead. Everything in moderation.

+1 on that, I've always thought a guy shouldn't smell pretty, there's just something wrong with that. Although, my wife would disagree so every once in a while i'll splash some smelly on to make her happy.

IMHO if your taking a chick on a date then its cool to go the extra mile and smell really nice, but guy who puts it on every day, even when only hanging with other guys, just doesn't sit right with me.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Issey Miyaki, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger...
  • mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I usually wear aftershave, something from Eddie Bauer. A girl gave it to me. Special occasions, the cologne I use is Hugo Boss - Dark Blue. A girl that I was dating at the time picked it. All the other girls since love it.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WHEN, and that 'when' is about 1-2 times a year if that, I wear cologne, its Eternity for men by Calvin Klein. I spray once; thats it. I think my old man used to wear it, so I started to. 99.999% of the time, its a shower then deodorant for me.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    "Old Panther." You can smell the ocean... icon_tongue.gif
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
  • scheistermeisterscheistermeister Member Posts: 748 ■□□□□□□□□□
    brad- wrote:
    Gun Oil.

Actually most of my clothes smell like that since I keep my gun safes and cleaning supplies in my closet. Personally I like the smell of gun oil and copper solvent. They also have a hint of cosmoline mixed in.
    Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • HeroPsychoHeroPsycho Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,940
    I want what his friend wore. xxxxxxxxxxx Panther i think it was... it was worse than when a raccoon got into the copier..

It's got bits of real panther in it, so you know it's good!

60% of the time, it works everytime!

(Bonus points for the next line. icon_cool.gif )
    Good luck to all!
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    HeroPsycho wrote:

It's got bits of real panther in it, so you know it's good!

60% of the time, it works everytime!

(Bonus points for the next line. icon_cool.gif )

that doesnt make any sense... icon_wink.gif
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Snadam wins!

before I go to work, I shall leave you with:

"Would you like to come to the pants party?"
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    kmfinegan1 wrote:
    Chrome by Azzaro

Ah forgot to add Chrome. Got that too. Also have Dunhill Desire blue, one of my ultimate favorites.
  • Mmartin_47Mmartin_47 Member Posts: 430
    larrydaman wrote:
    Mmartin_47 wrote:
    My collection: Kenneth Cole Black, Kenneth Cole RSVP, Burberry Touch, Versace (blue bottle), Lacoste (gray bottle), Eternity Summer edition, Davidoff CoolWater, Polo black, Polo green, Hugo Boss (bottle that looks like a canteen), Paco Robbane (green bottle), Drakar Noir, One O One, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Prada (purple bottle), Burberry Brit, Calvin Klein Man, Truth by Calvin Klein, Soul by Hugo Boss, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgia Armani.

Damn.

You must have some serious B.O to cover up... icon_wink.gif
    Haha nah. I shower twice a day, morning and after the gym. Can't go to bed sweaty. I collect cologne, sunglasses, and lighters. I want to buy a Dupont lighter...
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    brad- wrote:
    Gun Oil.

Doh! I should have said that!!!! icon_cool.gificon_lol.gif:D

Anyone remember Police Academy?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    sprkymrk wrote:

Hmmmm. Sprkymrk, with that comment, your picture and all - are you Tackleberry in disguise? icon_wink.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bertieb wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:

Hmmmm. Sprkymrk, with that comment, your picture and all - are you Tackleberry in disguise? icon_wink.gif

Nah, no motorcycle. But thanks for the compliment. :P icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • IA-DaigakuseiIA-Daigakusei Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I use to wear cologne when the wife and I were dating. I used Pleasures (for men!) by Estee Lauder. Only Old Spice I use nowadays is my deodorant.. I don't wear cologne anymore. I might go buy some though.. The wife would enjoy it.
    Working on: NOTHING
    Left To Do: EVERYTHING
  • MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Aldur wrote:
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Shower and deoderant. I dont have to smell like wine, alchohol, spice, or flowers do I? You want to wear it go ahead. Everything in moderation.

+1 on that, I've always thought a guy shouldn't smell pretty, there's just something wrong with that. Although, my wife would disagree so every once in a while i'll splash some smelly on to make her happy.

IMHO if your taking a chick on a date then its cool to go the extra mile and smell really nice, but guy who puts it on every day, even when only hanging with other guys, just doesn't sit right with me.

It's always nice, taken or not, to have a woman comment on your cologne. Kinda funny that I'm posting this here but I had it happen recently at the prometric center. "Wow you smell nice." Suprisingly a good feeling from a good looking woman.

It's like if I was good looking enough for women to occasionally flirt with me then I would feel good.
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • IncInc Member Posts: 184
    None - just for fun.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    KGhaleon wrote:
    Off-topic forum is off-topic.
    That's a sign that the end of the world is at hand, along with the coming of the four elephants of the apocalypse and Dick Cheney smiling.

Oh, wait. . . there was a topic here, wasn't there? Cologne, right. I used to wear Old Spice, since I got it as a gift, then some cologne that I don't remember the name of which I got from an old girlfriend. Right now, I use the Axe Phoenix body spray, since it's a decent scent and it's cheap. Oh, and a shower every day, along with some deoderant, is also in my regimen. Kind of goes along with the whole "going to the gym 5 days a week" thing, in addition to going out on weekends and interacting with other humans.

What I'm planning on doing, at some point, is to drag a couple of my female friends out to help me pick an actual cologne that suits me. . . along with some new clothes. (Yes, I sometimes go out looking like I dress myself; there are days I just need the mittens pinned to my shirt to complete the ensemble.)

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.