What should i do next guys

mickythumbsmickythumbs Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I was studying 70-210 but found it really hard because i had no background and i don't work in the IT field really

So i took a step back done Net+ feel i have a bit of background and feel i understand things better (Due to my Net+ score)

I now need to figure out where i go from here

Should it be back to 70-210 or should i go for 70-218 been trying to figure out all evening what i should do

Comments please

Comments

• viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hmmm...I would suggest the A+ Cert. then maybe the 70-210 exam or even the CCNA 640-801. The knowledge from the Net+ will help you a bit to understand some material for the CCNA like the OSI model and the logic of networking. icon_study.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was studying 70-210 but found it really hard because i had no background and i don't work in the IT field really

So i took a step back done Net+ feel i have a bit of background and feel i understand things better (Due to my Net+ score)

I now need to figure out where i go from here

Should it be back to 70-210 or should i go for 70-218 been trying to figure out all evening what i should do

Comments please

What is your goal? MCP, MCSA, MCSE?

The Net+ will give you a good background in networking. You will also need a good background in hardware, which the A+ hardware exam will cover. Also the A+ OS exam will be a good intro to 210, and if you have already studied for 210, you have part of the exam covered.

The A+/Net+ combo counts as the elective for the MCSA.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete