Options

EXAM CRAM for 290

skhanskhan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

First of all this is a great FORUM!!!

I just wanted to know if EXAM Cram 2 book for this exam is good along with the Microsoft Press?

Comments

• Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    I can't attest to the quality of the book but it definitely never hurts to have another source
    WIP: IPS exam
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    skhan wrote:
    Hey Guys,

First of all this is a great FORUM!!!

I just wanted to know if EXAM Cram 2 book for this exam is good along with the Microsoft Press?

thats what I and many others used. I recommend it.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    skhanskhan Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the quick reply guys.
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think I know somebody with an exam cram book for sale! <hint hint hint>
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    ronpasa69ronpasa69 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I purchased the book from Amazon.com. It looks good. I did a little research first and found out that it is considered one of the best for preparing for 70-290. I have used the MS Press books and activated the voucher key for online training. This material was provided to me by my tech school 'New Horizons Computer Learning Center'. I'm on the MCSA track. I am A+ and Network+ certified. The MS press book is hands on the the Exam Cram book is conceptual and covers the objectives for the exam. To be honest the most helpful tool for me has been 'Transcender'. Its online sim exam with indepth and comprehensive explanations. icon_wink.gif