What the Hell Have You Been Smoking?

2»

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    dynamik wrote:
    I have no clue what dancing bananas have to do with PB&J, but here they are:

banana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gifbanana2.gif
    Even back in 1998, no one else did either: IT'S PEANUTBUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just got a nice merit raise, will be celebrating tonight with a 6x60 Camacho Triple Maduro (nice big cigar) and a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout!
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Aldur wrote: »
    I'll agree with you 100% on this Mishra and I tend to fall into this catergory as well. When I get a new game that I really enjoy I tend to let important things slide. Back when I played WoW, I would spend on average 8 hours a day, it was fun, addicting, and it almost ruined my marriage. To me that was as bad as any drug addiction. Now I try to play video games in moderation and sometimes I don't play at all. The last time I've played a video game was about 2 weeks ago, there's just no time with school, work, and cert study. I hoping that when school is done I'll have some free time on my hands to do something fun.

I can relate to that. With fulltime work a family and CCIE prep I have no time for computer games at all. Im always catching up on something important on the family front as it is. Computer games can suck up time very easily.

I drink rarely. Smoke too much. That has to stop.
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I always have a Tropicana Strawberry Kiwi or Strawberry Orange in my hand at work..when that's not there I have water.
    BeaverC32 wrote: »
    Just got a nice merit raise, will be celebrating tonight with a 6x60 Camacho Triple Maduro (nice big cigar) and a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout!
    Those are quite good, (both the cigar and the beer,) sounds like you've got a nice evening ahead of you. As for me, I have a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto waiting for me to enjoy after I go see the Watchmen tonight. It's not quite the same as its Cuban cousin, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it. icon_thumright.gif

• ilcram19-2ilcram19-2 Banned Posts: 436
    Darthn3ss wrote: »
    Water, 5 hour energy, NO Xplode (really for the gym.. but you know... high caffeine, gives you a real nice energy drink "buzz")

not old enough to legally drink and not into paying for cancer.

be careful with NO xplode, you will get high boold pressure pretty soon is a known side effect i would recomend to use xpand works better and not caffeine NO xplode only works when is in ur system
  • wedge1988wedge1988 Member Posts: 434 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I hate smoking (which is why i dont), like to have a few guinness here an there and listen to music when i study. It's actually more enjoyable when i dont play games, and i spend months on end revising. It becomes my only reason to live...

lol.

just kidding, i have a lust for knowledge.

whats your personality type? mines an INTJ :)

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

yay. lol.
    ~ wedge1988 ~ IdioT Certified~
    MCSE:2003 ~ MCITP:EA ~ CCNP:R&S ~ CCNA:R&S ~ CCNA:Voice ~ Office 2000 MASTER ~ A+ ~ N+ ~ C&G:IT Diploma ~ Ofqual Entry Japanese
  • BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Slowhand wrote: »
    Those are quite good, (both the cigar and the beer,) sounds like you've got a nice evening ahead of you. As for me, I have a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto waiting for me to enjoy after I go see the Watchmen tonight. It's not quite the same as its Cuban cousin, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy it. icon_thumright.gif

I've never had a Cohiba, they seem over priced to me (although the camacho cost me $12). I might also have an Oliva Serie V Maduro at the bar for happy hour tonight...you ever have one of those? Very nice :)
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
    BeaverC32 wrote: »
    I've never had a Cohiba, they seem over priced to me (although the camacho cost me $12). I might also have an Oliva Serie V Maduro at the bar for happy hour tonight...you ever have one of those? Very nice :)

The Olivia Series V are very nice, indeed. I know what you're talking about on the Cohibas, they're damned expensive, as are brands like Monte Christo and Romeo y Julieta. What I tend to do, though, is get them in big sampler packs, which end up being cheaper. This one, for example, includes a whole bunch of good stuff for a very low price.

Speaking of drinking and smoking, I'm seriously considering this to be my next certification path: USBG Masters Accreditation Program icon_lol.gif

• itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Once in a while I like to get smeronoff Ice purple while studying and definitely after passing and exam beer or a six back of Smeronoff Ice purple the whole thing...;) have tooo,but
    only on occassions only; I am not a chronic drinker but wish I was hahahaa hha
    ;)

no smokes period!
    play ps2 once in a while with my 17 year old son but dont play enough to be good
    i suck!
    my favorite is the zombie games and super hero crap! ;)
  • jbrown414jbrown414 Member Posts: 230
    itdaddy wrote: »
    Once in a while I like to get smeronoff Ice purple while studying and definitely after passing and exam beer or a six back of Smeronoff Ice purple the whole thing...;) have tooo,but
    only on occassions only; I am not a chronic drinker but wish I was hahahaa hha
    ;)

no smokes period!
    play ps2 once in a while with my 17 year old son but dont play enough to be good
    i suck!
    my favorite is the zombie games and super hero crap! ;)

Any chance you were drinking when you wrote that? :)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    jbrown414 wrote: »
    Any chance you were drinking when you wrote that? :)

You must not read many of itdaddy's posts icon_lol.gif
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.