Lotus Notes

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Can you view more than 1 e-mail account in Lotus Notes

Is this just as simple as Outlook to configure this, Change E-mail Account - More Settings - Advanced Tab - Then simply Add, is it that simple on Lotus Notes????

Lee H

Comments

• cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    I don't administer Notes, but I do use it. I have 2 email accounts open at all times, one for me and a shared one with my team. I have a bookmark set up for the communal email account my team uses and then it opens in a tab on the top. I am using Lotus Notes 7. Hope this helps.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • ipchainipchain Member Posts: 297
    You can use a bookmark as someone already pointed out, or you could simply open it and a shortcut for it will be created on your workspace, then simply set your homepage to be your workspace and you can access everything from there...from address books to databases. Hope this helps. Regards,

IP
    Every day hurts, the last one kills.
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Yer it does help, i did asume it would be possible, just wanted to know if it was just as easy as Outlook to configure

Thanks for you help guys

Lee H
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi lee,

yes it is easy to setup. You can add multiple email accounts to your workspace in Lotus Notes, but normally the owner of the other mail accounts have to assign delegation rights to you.

Shout on this thread if you get stuck!

Cheers,
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.