Options

want advise for ccna

apoosapoos Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,
just "discovered" this site from google search and i'm so happy I did so. I have been reading all your forum question and answers and find them really helpful.

Right now I'm preparing for CCNA exam and this would be my first ever certification exam. I will be taking it in another 2 weeks time and here is my current situation. I'm reading the cisco's press books on Intro and ICND and I have to finish off last 3 chapters in icnd book, the WAN topics and security chapter. But the thing i fear now is revising the 2 books and also looking into the lab simulations.

1. Is it odd that i didn't look into any of the practice tests or lab sims till now, with only 2 weeks to go before my exam?

2. I realise not everyone gets same number of questions in the exam, but what is the pass percentage? How much should i get to say I passed the exam?

let me know about any suggestions for the last 2 weeks.

thanks.
-apoos

Comments

• Options
    macam308macam308 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    apoos wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    just "discovered" this site from google search and i'm so happy I did so. I have been reading all your forum question and answers and find them really helpful.

Right now I'm preparing for CCNA exam and this would be my first ever certification exam. I will be taking it in another 2 weeks time and here is my current situation. I'm reading the cisco's press books on Intro and ICND and I have to finish off last 3 chapters in icnd book, the WAN topics and security chapter. But the thing i fear now is revising the 2 books and also looking into the lab simulations.

1. Is it odd that i didn't look into any of the practice tests or lab sims till now, with only 2 weeks to go before my exam?

2. I realise not everyone gets same number of questions in the exam, but what is the pass percentage? How much should i get to say I passed the exam?

let me know about any suggestions for the last 2 weeks.

thanks.
    -apoos

i would suggest getting practice tests and lab sims before you take the exam. that will assist you in knowing all of the commands by heart. also, if you don't know all the exam objectives with confidence, i would recommend rescheduling your exam. you need to score 849/1000 to pass. ccna exam questions are very random. just my .02.
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914