Options

got an interview

aueddonlineaueddonline Member Posts: 611 ■■□□□□□□□□
The jobs an 'Junior IT consultant' working in the education sector on behalf of colleges and schools. I had a phone interview a couple days ago which went pretty well lasted 35 minutes and was asked pretty much everything. So what's left for the face to face?

The guy interviewing me said ' we're going to do a little more with candidates when they come in' what does that mean!? what they going to do to me icon_eek.gif
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Comments

• Options
    AmpdChaosAmpdChaos Member Posts: 130
    for mine interview. they had me setup stuff.. skills test.. make sure you read the description of the job title and see whats expect of you. good luck.
  • Options
    singh8281singh8281 Member Posts: 126
    They are going to ask you behavioral questions like how are you a team member, describe your leadership abilities etch more in that line and then may throw some technical questions here and there.

Do a you tube search on "job interview questions" there are some very valuable questions and techniques on how to answer them.
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They're probably going to force you to do an exhaustive physical exercise which will test the boundaries of your stamina, balance, and coordination. I'd wager it would be something along these lines:

platespinningan2.jpg

Good luck!
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dynamik wrote:
    They're probably going to force you to do an exhaustive physical exercise which will test the boundaries of your stamina, balance, and coordination. I'd wager it would be something along these lines:

platespinningan2.jpg

Good luck!

ROFL icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    jbaello wrote:
    dynamik wrote:

Good luck!

ROFL icon_lol.gif

better go out and buy me one of those suits
  • Options
    what kind of tech questions have you guys been asked? The role is not that technical but asks for technical experience.

Also can I expect any role plays