Options

blackberry software

aueddonlineaueddonline Member Posts: 611 ■■□□□□□□□□
:D having a little trouble installing the blackberry desktop software within vista ultimate. Tried installing from the disk and the download from the website, bit pissed if it's not going to work
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What problems are you having? Is Vista listed as a supported OS? Maybe you have to run the program or installer as an administrator (right-click > run as administrator).
  • Options
    aueddonlineaueddonline Member Posts: 611 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ok final got an instal going, not sure what the problem was the first few times, just managed to sync it with outlook, the install took a good 30 minutes and there was quite a few dialog boxes to click though because some of the Roxio software I already had on my computer, anyway i'm not convinved by the install but it seems to be working for now
    What's another word for Thesaurus?
  • Options
    KaminskyKaminsky Member Posts: 1,235
    'Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.'

Spike Milligan

Love this guy's quotes.... My favourite is the one he asked to be put on his headstone... "I told you I was ill"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/3742443.stm
    Kam.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    ok final got an instal going, not sure what the problem was the first few times, just managed to sync it with outlook, the install took a good 30 minutes and there was quite a few dialog boxes to click though because some of the Roxio software I already had on my computer, anyway i'm not convinved by the install but it seems to be working for now

The main issue I had when running the install software was this...

I thought my Vista machine failed to do the install the first time because I let it sit for a few minutes and it didn't appear to be doing anything.... I got impatient and stopped the install process.

I rebooted my PC, and initiated the install and let it sit longer that time.... It did seem to take an unusually long time to initialize everything.