CCNA voice.

AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
Has anyone passed the exam?

What are the study materials available? I was going to buy the official self study book and found out it was not available yet.

I had plans to take the CCNA test back in april but the non IT job/career got in the way and yesterday I started studying again. To my surprise, I realized all I learned in the 3months of intense studying is now making more sense than it always did. I set my test date for 4weeks from now. That should be more than enough to grasp some things about ACLs, NAT and WANs that are not very clear. I am going to start the CCNA voice studies the next day after I pass the exam and I want to order the book(s) that I will be using.

Any recommendations?
Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.

Comments

• dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If there isn't a book available to guide you through what to study, take a copy of the exam blueprint and then go hunting for the information on Cisco's website. Quite often you will see the same content that is in the Cisco Press books.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    dtlokee wrote:
    If there isn't a book available to guide you through what to study, take a copy of the exam blueprint and then go hunting for the information on Cisco's website. Quite often you will see the same content that is in the Cisco Press books.

Best option as of right now, the cisco press one looks like it will come out in november.
  • AlexMRAlexMR Member Posts: 275
    dtlokee wrote:

Im already signed in for my master's in Management starting november 2008. As i said, I am confident I should pass the CCNA in 4weeks and I wanted to shot for a second cert before I start the masters. I understand that at my university I will have enough work to have me busy, but I will somehow find a way to get some certifications along the way. POint is I dont have enough time to go out hunting for information.

I think I will have to shoot for something else... Thanks for the info, guys.
    Training/Studying for....CCNP (BSCI) and some MS.