Options

Things Not to Say in an IT Interview

2»

Comments

• Options
    sharptechsharptech Member Posts: 492 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would say just be honest in an interview. If you are asked a question and you are not sure, just say that instead of fumbling around for an answer, they will pick up on that.

Also make sure to smile, be upbeat, show you are interested in learning new things etc..

Don't say things like - I never will stay late, won't learn anything new etc.. :P
  • Options
    human151human151 Member Posts: 208
    http://www.bemyinterviewer.co.uk/

great site for an interview prep. Im not a brit, but I think an interview is an interview, whereever you live.....well maybe they're different in syria but you guys know what I mean . icon_lol.gif
    Welcome to the desert of the real.

BSCI in Progress...

Cisco LAB: 1x 2509
    1X2621
    1x1721
    2x2950
    1x3550 EMI
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    human151 wrote:
    http://www.bemyinterviewer.co.uk/

great site for an interview prep. Im not a brit, but I think an interview is an interview, whereever you live.....well maybe they're different in syria but you guys know what I mean . icon_lol.gif

thats actually pretty neat, thanks for that link!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    JoshC4JoshC4 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Want to find IT Jobs? Careers-Jobs.eu has 1000's of UK Jobs, including Jobs in IT
  • Options
    kaspiahnkaspiahn Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    During an interview for a Customer Support position, I was asked "What do you feel is your weakness?”
    I answered, “I don't have patience with people who violate Acceptable Use Policies.
    I hate when people purposefully disregard policies. Such as looking at **** sites on government owned computers.”
    Well, the interviewer only heard that I don't have patience with customers. I tried to clarify, but it was too late. Needless to say, I never got a call back. I had given that question a lot of thought prior to the interview.