Options

PASSED NCDA

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
went to a bootcamp type class on company money 2 weeks ago in NYC. amazing course. like most bootcamps, they did provide brizain **** type questions, to ensure passes, but man, did i learn a lot. we use a bunch of neapp products here on site, and they're amazing.

i get to be the first in the forum to say i have successfully passed my ns0-153 and ns0-163 tests, and i am a NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator :)

153 i scored a 95% and 163 i skated by with the minimum score of an 80%.

tests are short, but very good. 153 was a piece of cake, but 163 was a bear.

good luck to anyone pursuing these... this is the wave of the future here... netapp and other storage devices like this are the way to go!

Comments

• Options
    JustyStylesJustyStyles Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To All,

I consult for NetApp. If there is any information you need to better understand NetApp, please feel free to contact me.
  • Options
    JustyStylesJustyStyles Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Would it be possible for you to share some of that material. It would be very helpful... Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    athreyaathreya Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations,

I have passed the NS0-153 too. I am now preparing for NS0-163. I have the simulator , Linux and Win clients setup. Is that enough for NS0-163 prep?

As you said, NS)-153 was easy. Please help me out here.

Best Regards,

Athreya
  • Options
    yourgovindyourgovind Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    majkowskid wrote: »
    went to a bootcamp type class on company money 2 weeks ago in NYC. amazing course. like most bootcamps, they did provide brizain **** type questions, to ensure passes, but man, did i learn a lot. we use a bunch of neapp products here on site, and they're amazing.

i get to be the first in the forum to say i have successfully passed my ns0-153 and ns0-163 tests, and i am a NetApp Certified Data Management Administrator :)

153 i scored a 95% and 163 i skated by with the minimum score of an 80%.

tests are short, but very good. 153 was a piece of cake, but 163 was a bear.

good luck to anyone pursuing these... this is the wave of the future here... netapp and other storage devices like this are the way to go!

Hi Congrats,

I am interesting and preparing for netapp exam NCDA [153,163] exam, Please can you give me more details about the exam and how to prepare.

Thanks
    Govind
    i would like to get the cisco certificate help me plz
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congrats on the pass, majkowskid. I hope those ****-questions went right in the garbage where they belong. icon_thumright.gif

What's up next for you?
    Would it be possible for you to share some of that material. It would be very helpful... Thanks in advance.
    sourifard wrote: »
    Can you please share your questions?
    It's probably not a good idea to go begging for exam questions or the "brizain ****" given out by shady instructors. It's against the rules of this forum and I'm very sure it violates the NDA majkowskid agreed to at the beginning of the exam.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    bigitiger9bigitiger9 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am preparing ns0-153 now.
    Can anyone share your ns0-153 and ns0-163 test prep?

Thanks a lot,

John