Options

Finally MCSA 2 more for MCSE

I have finally made it to MCSA I have two for MCSE and then i move on to A+ and Net+ then back for my MCITP
On the road to MCITP......

Comments

• Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Congratulations! Good luck on your way to the MCSE! Why are you doing A+ and N+ though as they're generally considered inferior to an MCSE? Personal experience?
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations!

You might want to link to pass post (congrats on that one too ;)), so people understand how you got your MCSA icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    undomiel wrote:
    Congratulations! Good luck on your way to the MCSE! Why are you doing A+ and N+ though as they're generally considered inferior to an MCSE? Personal experience?

I want to be well rounded and I think that I should get the fundamental exams. I do believe I should have taken them first but I wanted MCSE bad!!

I am also going to take the Blackberry Exams mostly for BES
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, but if i were you i would skip the a+ and N+ and use that cash towards something else, imo.
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Congrats!

I'm sure you can knock out the A+ and Network+ in no time. Nothing wrong with getting more certs in my book!
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • Options
    buttonsbuttons Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you have an MCSE... A+ and Network + seems redundant. I currently have A+ only and have just started studying for MCSA exams. I would expect very little knowledge to be gained by adding them -- unless you just want to throw as many acronyms behind your name as possible icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    Thanks for the info guys you may be right.... Like Always icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the MCSA!!
  • Options
    jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 112 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on your MCSA, good job man!!