Options

"It pays to certify"

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin

Comments

• Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Interesting...Security is where it is at. I think those certs go in trends though, Get as many as you can. And for you security professionals, keep those viruses coming----Job Security!!!! icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    You have to wonder if Symantec doesn't have some black ops squad releasing all this stuff to keep sales up ;)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    You have to wonder if Symantec doesn't have some black ops squad releasing all this stuff to keep sales up ;)
    LOL.. :D Very true. Then when your try to uninstall Symantecs software it turns on you! Symantec seems to cause more problems than it fixes. I have had nothing but prolems with them and 9x and vxd files.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    I tend to agree & disagree at the same time. Recently i landed an opportunity to solve an internet connectivity problem. Turned out apart from that, the system had been infected by a worm. Knowing these was my favourite, i got down to work with Norton. icon_eek.gif It really placed my reputation on the line(3hrs icon_redface.gif ). I later solved the problem using norton & 3rd party tools(hard earned skills). No luv lost for Symantech tho. icon_wink.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    I tend to agree & disagree at the same time. Recently i landed an opportunity to solve an internet connectivity problem. Turned out apart from that, the system had been infected by a worm. Knowing these was my favourite, i got down to work with Norton. icon_eek.gif It really placed my reputation on the line(3hrs icon_redface.gif ). I later solved the problem using norton & 3rd party tools(hard earned skills). No luv lost for Symantech tho. icon_wink.gif Couldnt ave done it better without skills tested & certified by comptia. Certs pays icon_moneyeyes.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.