Prep for 70-620, do you guys think this is enough?

RogerD10-4RogerD10-4 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Greetings All!

New member here, first post, play nicely now!

Anyway, for the past three weeks I've been studying 2 to 3 hours a day for the 70-620 exam. The training material I've been using is the the MS Press 'Self-Paced Training Kit' supplimented by 'ExamCram Practice Questions'. I have been using Windows Vista for 18 months now (as a home user - once you learn about it, it's not as bad as it first seems!). I test myself at the end of an exam objective and get 70 to 80% of the practice exam right. I also understand where/why I went wrong on my wrong answers too.

Anyone care to suggest how I can further add to my knowledge/test my knowledge prior to taking the exam in 10 days time?

Comments

• cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    I would suggest Transcender test software or another piece of 3rd party testing software. From my experience the practice tests inside the study material is almost always lacking.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It sounds like you're on the right track, but don't count on just your home usage experience. Remember, there may be some features you haven't had the need to play with. I would suggest taking the exam when you know you're ready, I find that has worked for me so far.

Good luck!
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hi there, welcome to the forums.

If you've got that much experience of Vista, and have used the MS Press book then I think you'll be fine. As cacharo suggested, a lot of people on here recommend transcender too.

Make sure you go through the tested skills listed on the Microsoft site here and swot up on anything you may be lacking. When it comes to booking the exam dont forget to use the Microsoft second shot promotion to give you a free retake (though hopefully you wont need it!)

Good luck :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln