Options

Failed and Gutted

Got 547!

some of the questions I didnt even know about! all of this was about domains and policys, hardly any XP Pro itself questions,

you could of sat this exam knowing Windows 98 and it wouldnt of made a difference, really threw me off completely

I sat the 2272 Microsoft course and read over it twice, and did about 100 sample questions as well as online stuff, none of it mattered

can anyone tell me where I went wrong. I dont know what to use to study for the retake now, what a waste of £100 icon_cry.gif I was really confident and took my time...

Thanks and Rant over. icon_mad.gif
CCDP Next

Comments

• Options
    richyfivealiverichyfivealive Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would recomend more pratice tests to get used to the exam question style and material,
    I did 270 first and was suprised how difficult it was. I found Vista 620 really easy in compresson!
    you get it next time :)
  • Options
    Tyrant1919Tyrant1919 Member Posts: 519 ■■■□□□□□□□
    270 does indeed cover a lot of stuff. It doesn't cover just the client aspect. Keep going at it. Hope you signed up for the 2nd shot. Not sure if it's available overseas though.
    A+/N+/S+/L+/Svr+
    MCSA:03/08/12/16 MCSE:03s/EA08/Core Infra
    CCNA
  • Options
    ranjitcoolranjitcool Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sorry to hear that man,

but look at it this way, u were freaking close to passing, i mean with so many crap qs u made it this far!

the hardest part is theres money involved

keep us posted and i remem u read from exam cram 2 book didnt u ?

didnt that help ?

rj
    Cleared Network+, MCTS.
    Want to clear - CCSA, CCNA, VCP for now.

Spending time @ www.itgrunts.com - Tech Juice, Not from Concentrate!
  • Options
    the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear about the fail. I just recently passed this exam. I found it helpful to study up on 70-290 a little bit because there is a lot of overlap. Hope this helps.
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • Options
    cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey!

Don't be to down I found the 70-270 very hard because there is so much covered. I only just passed it. I usually use a combo of books and cbt's and practice tests. I find this really works for me. Have another crack at the exam as soon as you feel ready and I'm sure you will be fine. The don't waste any time and make sure you get straight on the 70-290 cos there is a lot of overlap. Personally I found the 290 easier than 270. Go for it I bet you pass 2nd time and 290 first time if you study straight after 270.
  • Options
    webspongewebsponge Member Posts: 119
    can anyone please tell me where I can download loads of practise exam questions please?

I want to study hard this next 2 weeks, so I can do the test again, and ranjitcool, I have never heard of exam cram 2? what is it?

Thanks for your replies guys, I feel a bit more focused today
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I'd recommend you pick up the MS Press book, which will give you the most amount of information. Practice questions are good, and all, but they can only give you so much information. Other books that are excellent as well are the Sybex and Exam Cram. Good luck on your next attempt.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    Just ordered exam cram 2 :D will spend the next week reading it non stop!
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    ranjitcoolranjitcool Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey,

sorry about the late reply man.

That a book that will help in tests, or so I know.

I found it in my university library and sticking to it. its pretty hard core and bores me easily

i am stuck on freakin 96.4% on cbt nuggets 70-270 download torrent .. he he.. ok before the richer guys bash me for doing that, i dont have money to afford one icon_sad.gif

let me know how your preparation goes.
    Cleared Network+, MCTS.
    Want to clear - CCSA, CCNA, VCP for now.

Spending time @ www.itgrunts.com - Tech Juice, Not from Concentrate!
  • Options
    let me know if I can have a copy icon_lol.gif I cant afford it either icon_sad.gif
    CCDP Next
  • Options
    bjaxxbjaxx Member Posts: 217
    ranjitcool wrote:
    Hey,

sorry about the late reply man.

That a book that will help in tests, or so I know.

I found it in my university library and sticking to it. its pretty hard core and bores me easily

i am stuck on freakin 96.4% on CBT Nuggets 70-270 download torrent .. he he.. ok before the richer guys bash me for doing that, i dont have money to afford one icon_sad.gif

let me know how your preparation goes.

I'd probably edit your post, becareful about copyright, its frowned upon big time on TE.
    "You have to hate to lose more than you love to win"