Options

Boson exam env - Cisco press - ICND1 problem

errorkenerrorken Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm using the boson exam environment together with the free cisco press CCENT exam. Thats the one you can download with the voucher included in the odom books. Now, for some reason I'm not able to do a real simulation, meaning ~60 questions for the CCENT exam. When I start in simulation mode I get 160 questions in 90minutes. I think thats a bit hard :) I could just stop at 60, but then I'm never sure about my score.

Also, the custom exam allows me to choose the number of questions, but when I enter 60, hit 'done' and I go back, the number is still 160.

For the CCNA exam in simulation mode there is no problem; you get 60 questions

Anyone experience with this?

Comments

• Options
    errorkenerrorken Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As I said; in the custom exam mode you can enter the number of questions. If you type '60' and click 'done' the summary window will indicate that it will ask 60 questions. If you go back the text field will display 161 again, so its not saved, but it does work when you don't go back and start the sim directly.

Second, you should remove the ICND2 chapters from the test, you can do that in 'categories and keywords' by deselcting the 'I2' categories (two if I'm not mistaking).

After that its ok

And ow yes, I needed to fiddle with the install a bit, since the first time the simlets wouldn't work. Console appears etc, but doesn't accept any commands (it pretends like the input is wrong).