Options

Emailed Boson... no response after days of waiting...

dazerskidazerski Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
I want to buy and install the ICND1 Boson exam on my laptop so I can take it anywhere and practice. I am wondering if I need an internet connection to load the test or is it all local?

Also... it it all just Q&A or are there Simlets too?

If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it. Boson has yet to return an email to me with this info.

Thanks,
Dale

Comments

• Options
    ddzierzek wrote:
    I want to buy and install the ICND1 Boson exam on my laptop so I can take it anywhere and practice. I am wondering if I need an internet connection to load the test or is it all local?

Also... it it all just Q&A or are there Simlets too?

If anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it. Boson has yet to return an email to me with this info.

Thanks,
    Dale

Well... I decided to buy it just for the heck of it. It was $129 but after taking the ExamA, I feel it is worth it for me.

And to answer my own questions, yes it has Simlets which was pretty fun so far... I was stumped on the 2nd one I came across. And you can use it without an internet connection but it says "some" features are not going to be accessible.

So far I really like it.

-Dale
  • Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    I think the internet connection is just for activating it, and for doing updates. Other than that, it should be completely local.
  • Options
    GT-Rob wrote:
    I think the internet connection is just for activating it, and for doing updates. Other than that, it should be completely local.

Thats what it appears... It still grades me and gives me all the 'explanations' so that is the main thing I was concerned about.