Options

BSCI passed

kpjunglekpjungle Member Posts: 426
Passed my BSCI yesterday :)

Even though the testing center couldnt figure out to print a decent score report (or anything else for that matter), first off the score report didnt come out, then they had to call some people who could manually print it out. It said passed on the screen, and also says passed on my VUE account and the history on the Cisco Tracking system, so i assume everything is in order?

also, is there any way to get the score report afterwards, since the fonts is messed up on the copy i actually got, i cant see the percentages?

Score was 833, but as i dont have a score report thats human readable, i cant report on the individual topics.
Studying for CCNP (All done)

Comments

• Options
    redwarriorredwarrior Member Posts: 285
    Congratulations!!!

I know what you mean about the testing centers...I think the ones I use have equipment from the 90's and the people who work there are lucky to not still be looking for the "any" key. icon_lol.gif I've had to leave a testing center without a score report at all before when they couldnt' figure out how to hook up a printer. I think you should be good as long as Cisco lists you as passed. You can probably call the Cisco certification support line on Pearson Vue's website and they can probably get you another score report.

CCNP Progress

ONT, ISCW, BCMSN - DONE

BSCI - In Progress

http://www.redwarriornet.com/ <--My Cisco Blog
  • Options
    miller811miller811 Member Posts: 897
    kpjungle wrote:
    Passed my BSCI yesterday :)

Even though the testing center couldnt figure out to print a decent score report (or anything else for that matter), first off the score report didnt come out, then they had to call some people who could manually print it out. It said passed on the screen, and also says passed on my VUE account and the history on the Cisco Tracking system, so i assume everything is in order?

also, is there any way to get the score report afterwards, since the fonts is messed up on the copy i actually got, i cant see the percentages?

Score was 833, but as i dont have a score report thats human readable, i cant report on the individual topics.

I guess I have been lucky with my testing center. Never had any issues.
    Congrats on the pass
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I sure would like to become one someday.

Quest for 11K pages read in 2011
    Page Count total to date - 1283
  • Options
    CGN_SpecCGN_Spec Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    congrats man.. i know you've been working hard on this!

The absolute definite resource is cisco.. sadly it takes roughly 10 days for them to get your score report...

http://www.cisco.com/web/go/certifications/login/index.html

You could call the testing center or go visit them to get your Cisco testing ID.
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    kpjunglekpjungle Member Posts: 426
    Plazma wrote:
    congrats man.. i know you've been working hard on this!

The absolute definite resource is cisco.. sadly it takes roughly 10 days for them to get your score report...

http://www.cisco.com/web/go/certifications/login/index.html

You could call the testing center or go visit them to get your Cisco testing ID.

Thanks alot.

Yeah, the http://www.cisco.com/web/go/certifications/login/index.html already had my info on it last night, and it says:

Exam Name: (642-901) Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks
    Exam Date: 9/12/08
    Grade: Passed

So I take that for good words then :) Along with it, it states the recertifying CCNA, which i guess is normal.

I guess they must get the answers pretty fast then.

On a side not. in the Certification Progress section, I assume the CCNP square will only be completely blue when you have all four? mine just says enrolled and with the date i took my first cisco test on. Is this correct?
    Studying for CCNP (All done)
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!