Options

Network + in the bag

ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed Network + today with a 790/900. It ain't pretty but it's a pass. My study material included Network + Certification Kit by Sybex, ExamCram2 Network + second edition. The practice test that were included with the study materials I purchased. Also the practice exams at this website. I did not rush taking the test. I studied for a good month and a half. There were only one or two questions on the test that I did not come across in the study materials I purchased. There are many sources for study materials. I'm not sure which is better but what I have listed worked for me. Thanks to all here that provide very helpful info.

Comments

• Options
    the_erickeethe_erickee Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and welcome to the forums!!
    Erick Marshall - @erickbm

MCSE,MCITP x2,vExpert 2015,VCAP,VCP5 x2,MCSA x2,MCTS x3,MCP x2,UCP,Network+,A+
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    J0eJ0e Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very nice, congratulations on the pass.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Gotta make that alphabet soup complete! :D
  • Options
    dvalenzueladvalenzuela Member Posts: 123
    Zerubb wrote:
    Passed Network + today with a 790/900. It ain't pretty but it's a pass. My study material included Network + Certification Kit by Sybex, ExamCram2 Network + second edition. The practice test that were included with the study materials I purchased. Also the practice exams at this website. I did not rush taking the test. I studied for a good month and a half. There were only one or two questions on the test that I did not come across in the study materials I purchased. There are many sources for study materials. I'm not sure which is better but what I have listed worked for me. Thanks to all here that provide very helpful info.

>It isnt a bad score... Good job...
    close to MCSA!!
  • Options
    ScottyPLoScottyPLo Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not bad at all You cleared the pass/fail line by 200 points

Good Job :)
    Who wants to die and leave a good looking corpse I want to slide across the finish line with a shot of Jager in my hand, bruised battered and beaten saying that was one hell of a ride :)