A+ Essentials Destroyed IT! WIN!

DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
WIN Just Destroyed the A+ Essentials icon_cool.gificon_lol.gif

SO HAPPY NOW

was my Third try but got there in the end with a mighty

770 icon_lol.gif

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Very cool, congratulations on the pass! What's next for you? After celebrating, I mean. drunken_smilie.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • AJJ28AJJ28 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent job...nice score. Good luck on the rest of your certs
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • moss12moss12 Banned Posts: 220 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Iam really happy for you congrats brother
  • DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks

I will have a short break Well Deserved and the delve into the IT Support unit Exam
    to complete my Cert maybe next month will do that one :)
  • mrgetdown88mrgetdown88 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Bro
    XBox Live: xGetDownNoobx
    Working towards 70-291 and CCNA
    Future Goals (In this order):CCNA, MCSA, CCNP, MCITP:EA, CEH

"Consider yourselves lucky I'm not after your gully holes..."
  • NetAdmin2436NetAdmin2436 Member Posts: 1,076
    Nice! Keep up the good work. icon_thumright.gif
    WIP: CCENT/CCNA (.....probably)
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, this is only the beginning though. It sounds like you had some trouble.

Good luck on the IT support exam. :)
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
    KGhaleon wrote:
    It sounds like you had some trouble.

I dont know if I did dude!

What I mean is the first time I took it I rushed it too much and was expecting to pass with out much effort and I failed it

The Second time I was very close just a few questions off

and the first time I did pretty good and I was more than happy with the result

There was some stuff on the exam that werent on the CBT Nuggets for example about Apple Operating System. (As one example) How am I expected to know about Apple Mac Stuff when It wasnt on the CBT Nuggets?

So im generally pleased with the results and I dont think that there was too much trouble
    the only trouble being the questions that I had no knowlege on like Apple stuff.
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Any advise on areas of focus for test prep? I'm already Net + certified, so I'm fine on the network portion. Also, because of my job, I'm fine on the MSDS, safety, professionalism objectives. Where I don't feel strong is on sockets. I'm studying this weekend, to firm it up, but it's tough to get them all straight in my head!

Thanks for any advice. And congrats!
    REID8968 wrote:
    Any advise on areas of focus for test prep? I'm already Net + certified, so I'm fine on the network portion. Also, because of my job, I'm fine on the MSDS, safety, professionalism objectives. Where I don't feel strong is on sockets. I'm studying this weekend, to firm it up, but it's tough to get them all straight in my head!

Thanks for any advice. And congrats!

I just used Prep Logic Tests

you should be in a good position with your Certs you wont find it all that much difficult but DONT underestimate it but I think you will get on well with it
  • REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your response. As with Net +, I am again using Measure Up. Additionally I am also using PrepLogic. I am passing Measure up practice tests, consistently, with at least 95%. With Preplogic, I am finding the question a lot more complex, and a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I am also passing those, but not as high. About 80+% consistent passing.

I am suprised by the quality of grammar with Preplogic. I always heard them as highly recommended, and would expect the tests to reflect their reputation.

Either way, I'm stodying the subjects I feel uncertain about. When I took Net +, I was suprised at the difficulty of questions. I still passed with a solid score, but I thought I would have scored higher.

I just don't want to walk into A+, and be suprised by any subject matter.

Thanks again!