CBTNuggets and Portable Media Players (Archos 5)

adrianmcmillanadrianmcmillan Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I posted a query here a few days ago on using the ipod Touch for CBT Nuggets playback and I guess that it would have been highly impractical given the screen size (3.8"). This led me on a quest to find the ultimate learning companion, the Archos 5. This PMP has the ability to play protected wmv and it can also view pdf which I found way cool, it also has a storage capacity starting from 60GB. It is also connects to the Internet via Wifi.. Has anyone here had any experience with this product? I am thinking about investing in one to load all my CBT Nuggets videos, CCNP included. There is a bigger one (Archos 7) which may be too big for my needs.

Comments

• lildeezullildeezul Member Posts: 404
    i use my phone to view CBT nuggets..

although i do have 20/20 vision , and i am a young person so my eyes are still good. I have a verizon moto q. and i load one video at a time, (only because i dont have a SD card).
    NHSCA National All-American Wrestler 135lb
  • tierstentiersten Member Posts: 4,505
    The autolinking to CBT Nuggets is a tad annoying when its the subject line of a post. I keep ending up at the actual CBT Nuggets site when I just want to read the post!
  • adrianmcmillanadrianmcmillan Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This PMP actually has the ability to add a USB flash drive for further expansion I believe. It's like a very small sleek laptop as it can also take a keyboard and mouse, at least that is what I understand from the site, I can't be 100% certain, but for me it has certainly caught my interest over the ipod Touch especially as it may be able to play the nuggets video without an issue. I will let you guys know.
  • GlynixxGlynixx Member Posts: 138
    you can convert to mp3 and play in the car =)

i've done that with stuff in the past and it works great. the video is just way too small for me.
    Check out www.manager-tools.com for some great management training for free!