Options

Just Passed!!

windkaiserwindkaiser Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am so happy right now :P, there were moments that i thought i didnt gonna make it, but when i saw the "congratulations" on screen i started to laugh a lot!!

Well, i wanna say THANKS to everybody here, i have been checking this site since the moment i decided to do the exam. I found very interesting posts and a lot of wisdom that will help me now or in the future..
For those who are going to retake the test or just doing the first try YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT! just think that , nothing more, dont care about anything else in your mind ( negative thougths.. not your life =D )

BTW, i have been studied 2 months, while in university and half-time job security-related..
The material that i used was Syngress Book and Oreilly Comptias exams in a nutshell... i know the material very well but its true that Comptia is doing questions in a very weird way
Oh yeah.. the score was 810/900

Anyways the next targets will be CWNA and OSCP before this year come to end because i just have 1 year half-time experience and cant do CEH or SSCP =S

Thank you people, ill be around...

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Nice going, congratulations!

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with your future studies.

Just so you know, you can do the SSCP now. You'll just be an "associate" until you meet the experience requirements. Be sure to check out JD's SSCP experience.
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Wow, that is a great score. I've seen people study for months on that one and get hit by the most esoteric questions.

Good job and welcome to the forms.

What are your IT goals? Sec+ and that's it?
    -Daniel
  • Options
    nick619nick619 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I have been eyeing this test for a while now and thinking about going for it pretty soon. I just have the sybex book.
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I hope to take this one in the near future. Been putting it off for a long time.
  • Options
    windkaiserwindkaiser Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Daniel333 wrote:
    Wow, that is a great score. I've seen people study for months on that one and get hit by the most esoteric questions.

Good job and welcome to the forms.

What are your IT goals? Sec+ and that's it?

Hi Daniel,

Of course NOT, sec+ is just to start. As i said above im now preparing for OSCP (company is going to pay =D). I have already read a lot about the cwna official study guide and 802.11 the definitive guide, thats because i want to do CWNA and CWSP, i really enjoy wireless stuff.
    But if i say what im looking to the future its more like am going for GCIA and GCIH, and maybeeeeee somedayy GSE? lol, well, there is a lot to do before thinking on that one =D.
    And of course that i am looking to learn not just to get the "title" withouth the meaning ( braindumps suxx ), i just think certs help me to fit in the standards needed for IT professionals...

BTW thanks for the welcome :D
  • Options
    supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Outstanding! It sounds like you have a good plan lined out. and having fun with it too BONUS!! icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Congratulations !! That's encouraging after reading couple of failed posts :)
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man, great score
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Congrats on the pass!!