Options

Practice Exam Difficulty Level

jennie313jennie313 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
How comparable are the techexams.net practice exams to the real thing? The exams I've tried here are pretty darn easy, but the transcender exams are a lot harder. Should I be nervous about my exam on Saturday if I'm having some trouble with the transcender exams but killing the practice exams here?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The actual exam lies somewhere between our exams and Transcender's, but I bet they are more closer to ours, meaning you will probably be suprised about the level of difficulty when you take the actual exam, it is quite easy.

If you have the Special Edition TechNotes with all the practice questions included and score 85-100% consistenly, you will definitely pass the exam. The ones online are similar in difficulty but simply do not cover all topics. What you will find more in Transcender exams and the actual exam are the longer scenario questions, but if you know the facts in our practice exams and now everthing in our TechNotes you shouldn't have any problems answering those either.

Many people over study for this exam, which isn't bad at all, but if you studied well you don't have to be nervous. Try reading some of the many 'I passed'-posts in this forum. I'm not saying one can underestimate this exam but it is quite basic. Here's a good example:
    www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4055 ;)

Good luck and let us know the results!
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your response. I feel better about the exam now. This site is the best!!!
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    Let us know asap how the test went! Good luck! Good luck! :)
  • Options
    bighuskerbighusker Member Posts: 147
    I think this site's practice tests are actually harder because they don't tell you how many answers you have to select. On the Net+/A+ tests, it will tell you "select 3 answers" or "select 4 answers", etc... Here, they just say "select all that apply." It's surprisingly much easier when you know exactly how many right answers there are. It makes the process of elimination that much easier.
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    I totally agree with you on that!
  • Options
    bighusker wrote:
    I think this site's practice tests are actually harder because they don't tell you how many answers you have to select. On the Net+/A+ tests, it will tell you "select 3 answers" or "select 4 answers", etc... Here, they just say "select all that apply." It's surprisingly much easier when you know exactly how many right answers there are. It makes the process of elimination that much easier.

Really?!?! I didn't know that. Those kind of questions have been killing me on the other practice tests I've been trying. It's really good to know that the exam wont be making us guess at how many answers they're looking for.