70-294 Train Signal

mr2nutmr2nut Member Posts: 269
Does anyone have these laying around that they are looking to clear out by any chance? If so, can you drop me a pm please. Thanks.

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You're not allowed to resell CBT Nuggets or Train Signal CBTs.
  • mr2nutmr2nut Member Posts: 269
    Can I ask why? Everything else that you buy legally can legally be sold on? icon_confused.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Because people would just continue to resell them and only a few people would buy directly from them. They can set the terms for their products.
    1. GRANT OF LICENSE. CBT Nuggets Inc. grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the training videos contained in this package (the "Products"), solely for internal use by your business or for your own personal use. You may not copy, reverse engineer, translate, port, modify or make derivative works of the Products. You may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the Products or use them in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. You shall not derive or attempt to derive the source code, source files or structure of all or any portion of the Products by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means. You do not receive any, and CBT Nuggets, Inc. retains all, ownership rights in the Products. The Products are copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other Products. You shall not alter or remove any copyright notice or proprietary legend contained in or on the Products.
    http://cbtnuggets.com/html/about/license_review.html
  • mr2nutmr2nut Member Posts: 269
    But surely that could be the case with all Software then? Fair point, and if thats how it is fair enough, I didn't think nothing of it or that I was asking some illegal. I'll look at getting it from the site then. Ta