Options

Question regarding Measure Up test questions.

ZerubbZerubb Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have a question about the Measure Up practice test questions that come with the MS Press Self Paced Study book for 70-270 for those of you that have taken the test. Are the questions the same level of diffuculty as the actual exam questions, harder than the actual questions or much easier. I working through them now and don't want to be overly confident if I'm doing well on them and then get blindsided when I take the actual test. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    IMO, MeasureUp in the worst thing I have come across while doing any certs. Stupid answer choices, ridiculously easy questions, nowhere near the actual test. If I can remember correctly a question when I was doing the 290 test, 2 of it's answer choices were :

1. Ask Microsoft to stop sending you any updates.
    2. Ask Microsoft to send you updates in the post.

My advice is to stay away from them. They are bound to give you a false sense of confidence going in to the test. I am sure many forum members will agree. Transcenders have by far been good prep for the actual test. They are atleast as difficult as the test, if not more difficult.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    ComputerLover1ComputerLover1 Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi

Well I just recieved my MS Press Kit and looking at the measure up exams I see the same exact questions that I had on the test and before I purchased the book I also read the reviews of others who also purchased the book and they wrote they were able to pass the exam using the meausre up tests as well as other materials . My opinion is do what is best for you and also look at other test engines . I agree that Trancender is very good so far I have not had any problems with my meausre up CD as questions goes . There are alot of test engines on the market and it is very difficult for me to say who is the worst or best . Try demos of the test engines and see which one/ ones suit you .

Good Luck on all certs

Best regards ,
    Computerlover1
    Without struggles there can not be progress