Litle Morale Boosting

vini916vini916 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI Everyone,
I just joined this site. i am preparing for CCNA but seem to be little demotivated. Some kind words of encouragement would help icon_eek.gificon_sad.gif .
PS: Anyone else who is preparing maybe we can exchange notes etc ....

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    If you can make yourself do the work, if you study honestly, and if you put time into it, you'll get your CCNA. Just a couple of things I've learned along the way of certification life. If you have any specific questions, post them in the forum, and everyone here will do whatever they can to help.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    You'll get it! Keep Your Eyez on the Prize!! :D
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    what is demotivating you? dfficulty of the material you have to study, time constraints, or other things. Once you identify what exactly is comming between you and da "prize" (as garv put it), you can isolate it very easily.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • vini916vini916 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone nice to know that I am not alone in this.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    vini916 wrote:
    HI Everyone,
    I just joined this site. i am preparing for CCNA but seem to be little demotivated. Some kind words of encouragement would help icon_eek.gificon_sad.gif .
    PS: Anyone else who is preparing maybe we can exchange notes etc ....

You will do just fine...This cert is well worth the effort...Good luck..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA