Options

MCSE certification or card

I have an MCSE: Security. I passed the final exam back in July. Am I supposed to receive a certification or a card in the mail? Do I need to log into my MCP account and fill something out to have Microsoft send it to me?

Thanks Y'all.

Comments

• Options
    astorrsastorrs Member Posts: 3,139 ■■■■■■□□□□
    _maurice wrote:
    Do I need to log into my MCP account and fill something out to have Microsoft send it to me?
    Yes, under Program Benefits -> Welcome Kits & Certificates, scroll down to the bottom and you will see what you have available to request.
  • Options
    _maurice_maurice Member Posts: 142
    Ahh, I see it. Thanks dude.

Hmm, gave an error when I submitted the page. Yah MS! icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That's what makes the printed exam results so wonderful. Always keep it in a safe place until you know for certain that the results show up in the database. Sometimes in the very rare chance the system went down before the results were transferred, they'll need that as verification. So far, I've never had to worry about it, but some have in the offshoot that maybe your test center were struck by lightning or hit by a Texas sized meteor... icon_eek.gif

Definitely give Microsoft a call or an e-mail, usually they are prompt about responding to issues regarding certifications.
  • Options
    _maurice_maurice Member Posts: 142
    I always new they had a record of me passing the exams because it is listed in my MCP account. So that wasn't the problem.

Also, Firefox didnt work when trying to submit a request for my welcome kits, had to switch over to IE. lol