Options

CCNA ISDN study material

TremblelinaTremblelina Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I'm studying for the CCNA right now with the Sybex book (which I prefer over the Cisco Press books for readability) along with some other resources such as Routersims Network Visualizer 4.0.

I have a question for all you nice experts on this site (great site btw !). I really do like the Sybex book (especially the subnetting chapter !) but according to people that have taken the test, the ISDN section is not thourough enough.

Does anyone have a particular book or study material that covers ISDN in-depth enough for the CCNA ? I appreciate any advice, thanks =^.^=

Comments

• Options
    Thanks =)

It looks like really good study material. Would you say that it covers the ISDN portion of the test pretty well, or would you suggest additional resources ?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Well I've tried to write something that covers everything about ISDN for te CCNA exam. But it wouldn't suprise me if they got a questions or two that go into more detail than my TechNotes, although it is unlikely. But that's why I included the links at the bottom of the notes. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    You're the best, thanks !

=^,^=
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    You could always get help from Alicia Silverstone! icon_wink.gif
    Check this link out....

http://routergod.com/aliciasilverstone/
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    LOL, that is ..... um, pretty funny. I would probaby learn better from that site if I was a guy though. Thanks anyway
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    LOL, that is ..... um, pretty funny. I would probaby learn better from that site if I was a guy though. Thanks anyway

HAHA...I will try to find you a better one next time.. icon_wink.gif
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA