CCNA exam interface question.>~~help

kxiilr_81wkxiilr_81w Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi all, can anybody tell me how the CCNA exam interface looks like?? it is same with the boson router test exam system interface??? or it familiar with crammaster exam interface... pls tell me ..thx icon_confused.gif: icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Webmaster wrote:

Yup that is it...just be prepared for the potential of the sim running slow in the exam...I ran into a slow running sim on my Cisco VPN test. I think I heard that it is linked to how the antivirus is configured on the testing computers.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • kxiilr_81wkxiilr_81w Inactive Imported Users Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thx a lot for urs help and assist, but i wanna know about the the format of questions will come out in 640-801 exam? is it involved the sections like drop and drag? given a text box to let u key in the answer and so on??
    will the interface same like boson router test exam system and cramexam
    ???

actually i very worry about my first 640-801 exam, becoz of i had been particed all the questions of boson router test, examcram, actual test and ****(all included with lab pratices with netsim 5.31) ; dun know why i still feel not enough for seat the exam... help me....lolzzzz
  • rconsolerconsole Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    My advice is not to schedule the exam if you are not very well prepared. It is a fair exam and you'll have a huge satisfaction when you'll take it on your own. Probably you'll find a lot of known questions in the exam, but you will find lots of new one, also. So, when you think you are ready, resist the temptation, learn for another month or two, and then go to the exam. It will be yours!
    About the exam interface, I think you'll find some demo at www.prometric.com (I remember the demo was something about an astronomy test). It's a very simple interface, don't worry about it. About simulations, you'll find a similar interface in the Home Labs section of RouterConsole router simulator at my site (www.routerconsole.com).
    Good luck!
  • 2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    kxiilr_81w wrote:
    actually i very worry about my first 640-801 exam, becoz of i had been particed all the questions of boson router test, examcram, actual test and [products to **** my way through exams because I'm to darn lazy to actually study for it.(all included with lab pratices with netsim 5.31) ; dun know why i still feel not enough for seat the exam... help me....lolzzzz

I think the reason you don't feel prepared is becuase you're not using "decent" material for preparation. Throw them **** outta the window and get yourself some great study guides like Todd Lammles.

Boy will you feel confident then.

2lbs,
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
    thx for urs bless and comment...i already read some CCNA materials like CCNA press, sybex and CCNA notes; i think i fell scary is becoz unsure which pools of exam questions are closely with actual 640-801 exam ..

p/s: boson netsim are prefect stuffs.. really nice... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    So you are worried the braindumps and cheatsheets you are using are not up to date? I can imagine.... :albino:

You can download the PDF with the latest exam pool here.
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Webmaster wrote:
    So you are worried the braindumps and cheatsheets you are using are not up to date? I can imagine.... :albino:

You can download the PDF with the latest exam pool here.

HAHA
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
    talent~~~!!!lolz...does the tk 640-801 edt 26 is lastest version of CCNA exam questions??? wat about real-exams?? :P :P