Options

ISCW crypto map commands

_maurice_maurice Member Posts: 142
Let me know if this violates the NDA, but for the ISCW exam do I need to know stateful/stateless crypto map commands? The Ciscopress book only briefly touches on these commands.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    But wouldn't confirming it's an NDA violation be an NDA violation itself (implying that it was on the exam)?

If the exam blueprint doesn't mention (or imply in any way) it's something you need to know, and the book only briefly touches on it -- then I wouldn't worry about it (beyond what the book says).

Since I took the old CCNP exams I don't have any idea about this exam, so anything I say couldn't be an NDA violation.... but that means its just my best guess.

Now if someone were to suggest or recommend any White Papers or Cisco Docs they found useful during their studies, it may be worth taking a look at them.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    I would say its a great idea to "know" the difference between stateful vs stateless on the concept level not only for the exam but for the future as well. Once you understand the difference between them, the configuration for each isn't "that" much more to take in and if anything will help you solidify the concepts even further.
    CCIE - COMPLETED!