Options

Bit late but... I'm a CCNA

gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
I became a CCNA at the end of September. Think it's an NDA thing not to post your score? But I scored over 900 first time.

I have been working as a Systems Administrator for 4 years, have an MCSE already, so knew what to expect from "exam conditions"

Great site, though I haven't been in touch for a while.

Am intending to sit Exchange 2007 at the end of the month, then I'm going flat out into Cisco...

Comments

• Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    COngrats mate - welcome to the family :D
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Cheers! :D

Looking to start the CCNP soon, not sure what equipment to get however, because most of the guides of the hardware refer to the older CCNP curriculum and not the newest one.

Ho hum.

Luckily, I manage a Cisco Network at work so I do get regular experience of managing the devices.
  • Options
    mamonomamono Member Posts: 776 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations for passing!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    gorebrush wrote:
    I became a CCNA at the end of September. Think it's an NDA thing not to post your score? But I scored over 900 first time.

I have been working as a Systems Administrator for 4 years, have an MCSE already, so knew what to expect from "exam conditions"

Am intending to sit Exchange 2007 at the end of the month, then I'm going flat out into Cisco...

Well done David
  • Options
    PlazmaPlazma Member Posts: 503
    gorebrush wrote:

Congrats!

You can post your score and what you recieved on the test anywhere you want..that's your property/business.

It violates the NDA if you tell the exact # of questions on the test and the passing score of the test when YOU took it. Looks like your in the clear :)
    CCIE - COMPLETED!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!